How do you handle production downtime?
Regardless of the industry, everyone experiences equipment failure and downtime. When it does, many questions arise: Where do you find a replacement for that very old part? When will the part be available? How costly will this unplanned event be?
FARO® 3D scanning solutions can help you be prepared for the unexpected and equip you with the right tools. Learn how you can scan and create print-ready files, improve your workflow process and increase your operational efficiency.
Join us for our next webinar - with 40 minutes of learning plus 20 minutes for Q&A - to see how 3D scanning technology will help you overcome equipment failure and keep your production operations up and running.
See for yourself just how easy 3D scanning, data capture, meshing and printing can be for any level user.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn how to keep production operations up and running when equipment failure hits
- See how easy it is to 3D scan and design print-ready digital files
- Discover how easy it is to keep remote sites functional when equipment failure occurs
- See a live demo of automated color scanning with Structured Light Scanner technology
- Walk through the simple steps of product design using the latest in reverse engineering software
Les Baker | Sr. Applications Engineer
Les Baker has over 30 years of experience in engineering and design and has spent the last 21 years working with 3D laser scanning technology, focused on reverse engineering and inspection. As a sr. applications engineer for FARO, Les brings valuable real-world experience, training and insight from various industrial fields including automotive, aerospace and electrical.