FARO® BuildIT Projector allows manufacturers to plan and operate imaging laser projection and verification workflows to improve the quality and speed of assembly processes. Together with the FARO TracerSI Imaging Laser Projector, it is a core component of the first and only all-in-one solution for laser-assisted templating and verification.
What's new with BuildIT Projector?
- Connect with a laser projector to show part sequencing and placements directly on the assembly
- Ensure accurate placement every time
- Align to holes or corners, no targets or additional cameras required, with Feature-Based Alignment*
- Create projection plans directly from CAD files
- Standardize the assembly order
- Project instructions and next steps
- Add layer notes at each step
- Require visual verification checks to ensure that the supervisor performs an inspection before allowing the operator to proceed to the next step
- Report on actual assembly step times to provide more visibility on productivity
In-Process Verification (IPV)*
- Evaluate feature positions
- Validate presence/absence of features
- Perform Foreign Object Debris (FOD) checks
Use the feature to the right to download a free trial today and see for yourself how BuildIT Projector can improve your assembly workflow by streamlining your projection process.
* Feature-Based Alignment and IPV functionality compatible only with FARO TracerSI Imaging Laser Projector.