FARO® As-BuiltTM for Autodesk® Revit® is the perfect complement for AEC users working with large point clouds, integrating seamlessly into the familiar Revit user interface to process 3D laser scan data directly using Revit objects and BIM models. It features a wide range of evaluation tools for 3D laser scan data with customized commands for modeling and detailing BIM elements.
What's New With As-Built for Autodesk Revit
- Retain the overview and manage views, sections and point clouds with the Section Manager
- Create 3D models directly in Revit Point Clouds
- Automatically create standard elements such as walls, pipes, beams and columns quickly and precisely
- Compare the Revit model with the captured point cloud data by performing a surface analysis
- Work with laser scanner data directly in the Revit Family Editor
Use the feature to the right to download a free trial today and discover how As-Built for Revit can help you model site scan data.