FARO® As-BuiltTM for AutoCAD® Software delivers powerful AEC industry-specific functionality for precise and seamless modeling of reality capture data directly inside AutoCAD design tools. It extends AutoCAD tooling for point cloud modeling and analysis, photogrammetry processing, total station control and evaluation of data captured from a variety of mobile mapping systems and handheld laser scanners.
What's New With As-Built for AutoCAD Software
- Easy management of large 3D scan projects within the familiar AutoCAD user interface, working with the native Autodesk point cloud engine
- Fast and easy extraction of 2D plans and 3D models
- Intelligent piping and steel models for use in plant software and BIM
- Analysis tools for tolerance checkup, clash detection and volume computation
- Use images and photogrammetry features in AutoCAD
- Combine feature data with CAD objects and structured room schedules
- Connect a total station directly to AutoCAD while on site
Use the feature to the right to download a free trial today and discover how As-Built for AutoCAD can help you plan and model using site scan data.