Construction sites are becoming remote factories in need of build and verify solutions. BuildIT Construction by FARO® is a comprehensive verification software solution that enables confident management of quality assurance and quality control processes throughout the building and facility lifecycle.
FARO BuildIT Construction, with FARO 3D laser scanning, is the first consolidated software and hardware solution empowering construction professionals to continuously monitor a project with comparisons against CAD designs and analysis of 3D data to building specifications.
This webinar focuses on introducing you to BuildIT Construction, FARO’s comprehensive verification software that enables laser scanner users to perform immediate, real-time build and verify analysis throughout the entire project and facilitates a new level of cost management and operational efficiency.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn to validate construction progress against design intent by comparing laser scans to BIM models. Identify misplaced and missing objects.
- Determine existing conditions deformation with powerful surface analysis tools
- Ensure tolerances are met with workflows for analyzing concrete floor flatness and beam camber
- Monitor change over time with 4D cloud to cloud analysis
- Get a preview of cutting edge 3D projection functionality for uses in factory layout, topo line projection for cut/fill or template layout for offsite pre-fabrication of assemblies
- Understand FARO’s firm commitment to the building process and pledge to continue creating intuitive build and verify solutions