FARO® BuildIT Projector 2019 allows manufacturers to plan and operate imaging laser projection and verification workflows to improve the quality and speed of assembly processes. Together with the FARO TracerSI Imaging Laser Projector, it is a core component of the first and only all-in-one solution for laser-assisted templating and verification.
What's new with 2019
- Report generation on tasks completed and the results of In-Process Verification.
- Automatic re-alignment of the laser projector in instances where BuildIT Projector detects that the base part has moved. This capability enhances accuracy and minimizes interruptions for the assembler.
- A more intuitive user experience through a variety of enhancements including simplified setup and operation through use of a joystick controller and using retroreflector targets as triggers for operator sequencing.
- Connect with a laser projector to show part sequencing and placements directly on the assembly
- Ensure accurate placement every time
- Align to holes or corners, no targets or additional cameras required, with Feature-Based Alignment*
- Create projection plans directly from CAD files
- Standardize the assembly order
- Project instructions and next steps
In-Process Verification (IPV)*
- Evaluate feature positions
- Validate presence/absence of features
- Perform Foreign Object Debris (FOD) checks
Use the feature to the right to download a free trial today and see for yourself how BuildIT Projector can improve your assembly workflow by streamlining your projection process.
* Feature-Based Alignment and IPV functionality compatible only with FARO TracerSI Imaging Laser Projector.