2019 is right around the corner and we are wrapping up this year with a continuation of our popular FAROLive! series – FARO Forensic Workshops!
Join us for a free and education workshop, where we will dive into 3D data capture and diagramming tools for public safety and forensic professionals. These workshops are designed to give you a first-hand look and experience with the 3D technology and software that can help you:
- Expand the magnitude of data you are able to capture
- Improve your documentation, analysis and reconstruction of forensic data
- Exhibit data in dynamic methods for impactful courtroom presentations
Our Forensic Workshop instructors are all industry experts with years of experience in forensic investigation, allowing you to ask each and every question you may have – from ease-of-use, accuracy, how to use FARO 3D scanners verse other techniques, maximizing presentations, etc.
Attend one of our upcoming workshops:
- NOV 19-20 | Maricopa, AZ | Monday & Tuesday | 8:00AM – 4:00PM MST
- DEC 11-12 | Oakland, CA | Tuesday & Wednesday | 8:00AM – 5:00PM PST
- DEC 19 | Westhampton, NJ | Wednesday | 8:30AM – 3:00PM EST
- DEC 20 | Bensalem, PA | Thursday | 8:30AM – 3:00PM EST
Learn More & Register
To find more details on our next workshop and to register to attend, visit our FAROLive! website.
Don’t see your area listed, or looking for later dates? Click the link above and see if we’ve posted new, additional workshops!