Due to popular demand, we’ve added more dates and locations to our popular FAROLive! series – the FARO Forensic Workshops (originally launched for 2018 here).
Join for a FREE, in-person and hands-on exploration of 3D data capture tools, software and deliverables and how they can help you capture millions of data points in minutes. With this educational workshop, we review how 3D technology can help you improve your documentation, analysis and reconstruction of forensic data, while simultaneously improving the quality and quantity of data capture and presentation.
Here’s a list of our additional upcoming FARO Forensic Workshop event dates and locations:
- APRIL 3 | Great Fall, MT | Tuesday | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
- APRIL 17 | Westerville, OH | Tuesday | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
- Learn how to quickly set up a laser scanner and begin measuring and documenting a scene in minutes.
- Watch field-to-finish demonstrations on the latest 3D scanning technologies with real-time Q&A.
- Explore how to use leading forensic software to create accurate and dynamic courtroom exhibits from point cloud data.
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
To find more details on the next workshop in your area and to register to attend, visit our FAROLive! website.
Don’t see your area listed, or looking for later dates? Click the link above and see if we’ve posted new, additional workshops as well!