Join for a FREE, in-person and hands-on exploration of 3D data capture tools, software and deliverables and how they can help you capture millions of data points in minutes.
Odds are, you’re always looking for ways to make your investigation process more efficient. With this educational workshop, we will review how 3D technology can help you dramatically improve your documentation, analysis and reconstruction of forensic data, while simultaneously improving the quality and quantity of data captured and the various formats you can present it for powerful courtroom presentations.
We invite you to our FAROLive! workshop series – the FARO Forensic Workshops – at one of our upcoming locations:
- FEBRUARY 20 | Tacoma, WA | Tuesday | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
- FEBRUARY 22 | Medford, OR | Thursday | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
- MARCH 13 – 14 | Myrtle Beach, SC | Tuesday – Wednesday | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- MARCH 21 | Nashville, TN | Wednesday | 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM CST
- MARCH 28 | Kissimmee, FL | Wednesday | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Learn how to quickly set up a laser scanner and begin measuring and documenting a scene in minutes.
- Watch field-to-finish demonstrations on the latest 3D scanning technologies with real-time Q&A.
- Explore how to use leading forensic software to create accurate and dynamic courtroom exhibits from point cloud data.
LEARN MORE & REGISTER
To learn more about the workshop in your area, its key takeaways and the presenter, and to register to attend, visit our FAROLive! website.
Don’t see your area listed, or looking for later dates? Click the link above and see if we’ve posted new, additional workshops as well!