Join the pros as we take a look a the challenges faced in tube fabrication, and how the FaroArm® and VTube-LASER make the impossible, possible.
Are you looking to streamline and modernize your tube fabrication and measurement processes
Join us for our latest FAROLive! webinar as Advanced Tubular dives deep into the world of tube fabrication and manufacturing. We will begin with an overview of some of the key challenges faced by tube fabricators, then explore how 3D metrology and imaging solutions like VTube-LASER and the FaroArm® enable high levels of manufacturing and engineering performance through the entire production lifecycle.
From design verification to in-process inspection and direct communication with CNC benders; join us for an informative hour that is sure to leave you asking, "when can I implement this solution in my facility?"
Watch this webinar to:
- Import solid model data to define master (nominal) tube data
- Correlate legacy envelope tolerances to GD&T tube profile tolerances
- Learn best practices for qualification of tube straights using envelope tolerances
- Determine if the part straight and bend sections are within the envelope tolerance
- Learn how to correct CNC benders with calculated correction data
- Correctly report qualification data for tube shapes
Michael Cone | President
Michael is the President of Advanced Tubular Technologies, Inc., founded in 1993, creator of VTube-LASER. He graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Bob Jones University in 1982 and began programming and working within tube fabrication in 1983. Over his career he refined his skills and expertise in tube forming, bending, assembly, layout services and more, working as the Vice President of Adaptive Motion Control Systems from 1989 to 1993, and eventually leading to his role at Advanced Tubular. Michael has been a long time partner of FARO and user of our FaroArm/ScanArm.