If your answer is ‘yes’ to at least one of those (ideally the attendance one) then we invite you to join us for exciting and educational activity at our booth and exclusive 3D Visionary Lounge at IMTS 2018!
- Exhibit Booth: #135825
- Lounge: Conference Suite E353C
(near the outdoor cafeteria)
What’s So Exciting & Exclusive?
This year we’ve taken it up a notch for attendees at IMTS with our exclusive 3D Visionary Lounge – a large, private space dedicated to helping you discover your inner “3D Visionary.”
In the lounge we will have:
- Live presentations from industry experts throughout the week – completely free
- A comprehensive showcase of latest innovations with technical stations
- True lounge attributes – from light snack and refreshments to recharge zones
- Both open and private meeting spaces
- Fun, interactive photo opportunities
- And more!
In the booth, we will also have activity spanning the technical-to-fun spectrum, including:
- World’s only 8-Axis portable measurement solution
- First measurement arm with full-color 3D scanner and color point cloud
- First laser projector with Feature-Based Alignment & In-Process Verification
- Exclusive EA (early adopter) product demonstrations
- The latest in augmented reality (AR) solutions
- A rewarding (yes, that means swag) master assembler “TraceIT Challenge”
The ‘WOW’ Factor:
Live, Presentations from Industry Experts
MON-THU | LIVE | INTERACTIVE | 30 MINUTES EACH
Join us for our FAROLive! presentations from true 3D Visionaries in the industry, as they dive into the latest technology, techniques and teachings in maximizing the use of 3D data across quality control, manufacturing and product development industries and applications.
Seating is limited at the live events, so please register for the presentations you would like to attend!
Not attending IMTS 2018, but still interested in the presentations?
Go to the link(s) above and select the checkboxes for “on-demand video” for the presentations you’re interested in and we’ll send you the recordings of those live presentations after the show!
Want to make sure you can find us?
You can access an at-a-glance version of our presentations, as well as a map HERE.