Take the next step into virtual reality with the present4D VR suite, powered by FARO®. This flexible solution allows users to easily create and share immersive scenes with anyone, anywhere, without needing a high-end VR headset. Show off your 3D data with 360o views, points of interest, additional A/V material and more.
How does it work? There are just 4 easy steps:
- Capture a site in 3D and export as a virtual reality environment
- Highlight key items in the scene with additional photographs, videos and audio files
- Share easily over the cloud or securely offline
- View on any device with or without a VR headset
- More Compelling Presentations – Immerse your audience in realistic views of a scene for case reviews and courtroom presentations.
- Virtual Guided Tours – Create guided views in a project to lead your audience through the scene in a controlled manner, introducing the desired details to highlight the specifics of the case.
- Improved Recall and Retention – Don't have an officer or witness look at a flat screen when they can experience the scene in virtual reality exactly as it was captured. Studies have shown a potential 8.8 percent improvement overall in recall accuracy using the VR headsets*.
- Faster Decisions – Share building layouts and current 360º images with decision-makers so they can experience a site without having to travel there.
- FARO Compatibility – Easily import data from your existing FARO solutions.
- Flexible Setup – Runs on desktop or mobile, with or without a headset. Compatible with a variety of VR solutions, from high-end setups to inexpensive smartphone goggles.
Try it for yourself! Fill out the form above to download your free trial and receive an email with a portal code to access sample cases or build one yourself. Discover how present4D can help easily showcase your court presentations in VR.
Get it on mobile: Fill out the form above to get your portal code by email, then install the mobile version for Android or iOS.